Saturday, April 15, 2017

Best 3 Acupuncture in NYC (New York City) By Reviews, You Should Try 2017

Acupuncture
Best Acupuncture in NYC - Acupuncture lately become quite popular in United States, Acupuncture become one of the favored alternative medicine in the United States to solve the variety of health concerns such as obesity, anxiety, fertility, back pain, and others.

As one of the major cities in the United States New York has many acupuncture places.Each acupuncture place has advantages and disadvantages of each, the following is a list of the best acupuncture locations in New York City based on ratings and reviews from consumers (yelp_com).

1. Yaoshen Cai


Yaoshen Cai located in 118 Baxter St,Ste 305, New York, NY 10013. open Monday - Friday.
  • Mon: 10:30 am - 6:00 pm.
  • Tue: 0:30 am - 5:00 pm.
  • Wed: 10:30 am - 6:00 pm.
  • Thu: 10:30 am - 6:00 pm.
  • Fri: 10:30 am - 6:00 pm.

3 top reviewers said.
  1. I'm feeling better already even though I've just finished 1 packet of the herbs. Nothing beats the natural herbs vs the chemicals from the western medicines. Thank you, Dr CaĆ­. (Nicole K, 5 stars, 4/2/2017)
  2. I have no patience to wait my thyroid nodule to heal. I don't blame him, but he was very nice, waited for me to get off work to arrive at his office. I did go back a second time to get my 2nd batch of thyroid medicine but he was closed. (Ya Ying, 4 stars, 10/12/2016)
  3. Its my first visit and got a good first impression He is a good doctor. Listens very well and is sensitive to your needs. I come here to treat my Ezcema pain and physical injuries. I will write an update later. (Carolyn, 5 stars, 6/16/2016)

2. Soho Acupuncture Center


Soho Acupuncture Center located in 217 Ctr St, Fl 2, New York, NY 10013. open every day except Saturday.
  • Mon: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
  • Tue: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
  • Wed: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
  • Thu: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm.
  • Fri: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
  • Sun: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
3 top reviewers said.
    1. Diem changed my life. I was extremely sick when I came to him. I'd been having the worse migraine, it had lasted for three months continuously and it was beyond painful. I had gone to numerous physicians who couldn't figure out why it was so bad and kept giving me drugs.  I was given so much medication you couldn't imagine and the more drugs they gave me the worse I got. After being bed ridden for a week I realized I needed to stop taking all those meds and do something natural to let my body heal. I found Diem by chance and it was life changing. He really listened to what was going on with my body and was in touch with how to handle it. I could tell a difference from the first visit, it was insane as nothing nothing had helped me in my over 3 months. Every time I went I kept getting better and better. He truly was like an angel, I felt so so sick and he was so amazing at what he does that he helped me heal. And I have to say that every time I went to him he went above and beyond to help me get better, never rushed and took as much time as was needed for MY situation. (Luisa, 5 stars, 2/25/2017)
    2. I threw my back out at the gym using Kettleballs. I have never in my life felt the pain I was having. The pain was unbearable to move. I was completely leaned over to the right side and having spasms every few hours. I was receiving all different information from friends and family on what to do. I tried going to a Chiropractor, 2 different accupunture places, muscle relaxers, sports massage and even the hospital. By far Mr. Truong was the most knowlegable about my condition. He knew exactly what I was experiencing. For the 1st time in 4 days I am feeling better. I highly recommend him. (Alicia, 5 stars. 3/11/2017)
    3. I came here for the first time today because of the excellent Yelp reviews and the experience far surpassed my expectations!!!. I have suffered from sciatica for about 10 years. Luckily, I only get a bad flare up only about once a year and my back will usually stop hurting within a few days. However, this time, the pain was so intense it was shooting into my foot and keeping me up at night. I couldn't sleep well for weeks. I was in so much pain. After trying codeine pain killers and feeling hopeless, I thought to try something different. I had done acupuncture years ago for a different ailment and figured why not give it a go. Wow, am I glad I did! In one session my back is a MILLION times better. I feel like a new person right now. All the other reviewers are right. And the massage was out of this world! Highly recommend!!!!. (Marissa, 5 stars, 2/12/2016)

    3. Chen Jeffrey Acupuncture


    Chen Jeffrey Acupuncture located in 81 Baxter St, New York, NY 10013.

    3 top reviewers said:
    1. I should have written this review earlier . . . maybe I'm afraid too many people will find out about Dr. Chen and he'll be too busy to see me. His consultation fee, herbal medicine and acupuncture are all reasonably priced and super-effective along with his dietary advice. He's seen me on short notice and while I'm in Chinatown I often get a delicious meal.  Dr. Chen is friendly, concerned, reasonably priced and effective!. (Richie, 5 stars, 2/22/2017)
    2. Dr Chen is professional and caring and knows exactly how to help you with any health issues. His clinic is my first stop whenever I come to NYC. He has an extensive knowledge of herbs and provided me with concoctions that helped me. Highly recommend him. (Kaisa, 5 stars, 12/1/2016)
    3. Initially I had wanted an appointment with Dr Yaoshen Cai since he had amazing yelp reviews but couldn't see him for 5 days since he was booked up. I'm so so glad I went to Dr Chen instead. My lower back was almost completely cured with one session with him. He gives personalized attention,explains everything to you in detail and is really kind. It was my first time getting acupuncture so I was very apprehensive - but he was so patient. Will definitely recommend going to him. Also - went and tried Yaoshen Cai but Dr chen is definitely better and gives you more time. I wish more patients review him on yelp and help his business grow better!. (Shradha, 5 stars, 4/24/2015)

    0 comments

    Post a Comment