Tuesday, April 25, 2017

The Best LG Air Conditioner Reviews in USA 2017

LG Logo
LG Air Conditioners Best Complaints and Reviews 2017 - As a consumer we have always been careful in choosing a quality AC product. The experience of others is very useful in making the decision of the AC product we will choose.

For that on this occasion we will present a review about LG Air Conditioner products and quality from some consumers who are taken from consumeraffairs which have high credibility.

1. Pascale from Englewood, FL on Sept. 9, 2016, give 5 stars satisfaction rating wrote:
I live in an apartment that my son owns and two of two the rooms each have an LG window air conditioner/heater in it. They are both about two years old and I have 1 of those years enjoyed them perfectly. Last week 1 of them stopped working so I needed a repairmen whom promptly came (within two days). I live in southwest Florida. The repairmen was from LG and was very professional and courteous and provided great work.

My problem happened when I was told that the reason my unit stopped working was because of a piece of Styrofoam that came loose from around one of the coils that apparently is in place for transportation of the unit but does not get removed because the installers don't even know it is in place so the piece of Styrofoam came loose and blocked the fan and hence the problem. That cost me a services call of 192.60 dollars. I do keep the unit clean. I take the screen out once a month and wash it. I ask is that not a problem that I (the consumer) should pay so dearly?

2.  on 
My experience with LG (Lucky Goldstar) products has been consistently poor. Their air conditioners vibrate and are noisy. I also purchased a Goldstar dehumidifier that had to be tossed because the membrane panel went bad. When I was on vacation in Mexico, the room had an LG wall unit that, big surprise, vibrated and made different noises! Is it so hard to manufacture an air conditioning unit that runs quietly? I would avoid purchasing any products from this company as they are of a consistently inferior nature. LG is quite the contrast to Samsung, another Korean corporation that makes high quality, durable products.

3. S. from Acton, MA on Aug. 24, 2016 give 1 star satisfaction rating wrote:
I purchased the portable A/C unit LP0814WNR from Lowe's this summer to cool one room that is not connected to central A/C. After 4 weeks the fuse got tripped and after that the A/C did not start working anymore. The error code E1 came up and the manual that clearly states "LG" asks to call the customer service with an LG customer number. My first call to them resulted in confusion as they were not familiar with the differences between the model, type and serial number. The first person I talked to told me that my request to repair was forwarded and I would receive a call shortly. After three days nothing happened and I called the service center again and was told a repair was scheduled for in about 10 days and I was given a phone number. The end of the story was that after he asked for me to take a picture of the A/C and send it he stated that he would not come because the machine did not say "LG" on it. The fact that Aeon is an LG product did not change his mind.

The call center was surprised to learn that this "service center" was not working out and suggested somebody else who is not repairing portable A/C though they repair other LG products. I got three other numbers from "service centers" and was told to start calling them at 9 am next day. I ended up calling Lowe's where I had purchased the machine and because I bought it less than 30 days ago I was able to return it for a full refund. I would have liked to get it repaired but this was not working out. Everybody at the service center (which is located in the Philippines) was very friendly and tried their best but they are not familiar with those "service centers" in the USA, which are basically contractors or other businesses that repair LG products. The Aeon product webpage also has a customer phone number but they do not even pick up and once I was waiting for more than 5 minutes the call got disconnected. I will not buy a LG product again.

Note:
Everyone has their own assessment of the product so that the good / bad experiences of others on a product may not happen to you. To better quality product you better ask directly to the official sales of the product or product experts.


I bought a 12,000 portable air conditioner in July of 2015 and used it for awhile and it seems to work fine then, but in May of 2016 I hooked it up and it was not cooling off my rooms which was the kitchen and living room. So brought back to Home Depot in June before the warranty expired and they exchange it for another one 12,000 btu. I finished talking to a tech from LG because the 2nd one is doing the same as the first one did. They will not warranty the 2nd one. Only on the first which the warranty has expired. So I am stuck with a air conditioner that does not cool the rooms. I will never buy anything from LG. They do not work with you at all or stand by their products.

Purchased the LG Model: LP1415SHR Heating and A/C Unit. It leaked, then leaked again, then leaked again - flooding my floor. Had a tech come out three times and each time it (of course) was user error - they will NEVER take responsibility. The first time supposedly it wasn't level. The second time the pan is small and needs to be emptied more often, is all. The third time it was clogged. NOW the Temperature Buttons do not work, so I have an A/C that does not cool below the standard setting of 72 Degrees.

I am home-bound and on disability so this was a huge purchase for me. I sent a couple of the upper management and the board or director's emails and NEVER heard back. I am not a spiteful person, but I do take a little pleasure that people who read this will KNOW what a crappy product and an even crappier company LG is BEFORE they spend their money with them like I did.

0 comments

Post a Comment